We aim to deliver your order within 1-4 working days.
We ship our orders with PostNL. You will be informed about the delivery status via e-mail.
The shipping is completely free within NL.
Shipping charges will be aplied to other countries and will be shown at checkout
Exchange or return
Did you buy your order via the webshop and are you not satisfied? No problem! You may return your (partial) order to us within 14 days.
You can return your order to us for free in one of the Big Boss stores or return your order to us by post.
Click on the link below to register your return and print a free return label if your return is shipped within NL.
Please note: sale items can only be returned to the store, if you return them via our return portal by post, we will charge €6.95.
Click here to register your return
Is your return send from outside of The Netherlands?
Please send your return to:
Van Hogendorpstraat 6
Do not forget to include the return form, without the return form we cannot process the return shipment.
Do you send your return shipment to us?
We aim to refund the money to you within 14 days of receipt of the return shipment.
Are you returning your order to the store?
The return amount will be credited directly to you in the store. This payment can take up to 2 business days to process.
Want to send your return yourself?
If you do not use our free return label, you can, at your own expense, return the return shipment to us at the address below:
Van Hogendorpstraat 6
Have you bought one or more items in one of our stores and are you not satisfied? You can exchange or return it in any Big Boss store within 14 days.
Sale items cannot be returned.
If you use our return label, you do not pay return costs if your shipment is from within NL.
TIf you do not use this, the return costs will be for your own account.
Please note: sale items can only be returned to the store, if you return them via our return portal by post, we will charge €6.95.
Exchanging your online order is only possible if you visit one of the stores and the desired item is in stock.
You can pay for your order via iDeal, Sofort or with a credit card.
For a correct assessment of the complaint about the item, we request that you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the information below in your email;
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Brand of the article
- Date of purchase
- A clear photo with the complaint visible on it
After receiving this email, the complaints procedure will start.
This means that the complaints department of the head office will look into this carefully.
We will contact you within 2 weeks to deal with the complaint.
For a correct assessment of the complaint about the item, we request that you visit one of our stores. Please do not forget to bring the purchase receipt.
Our colleagues in the store will accept the complaint and then the complaints procedure will start.
This means that the complaints department at our head office will look closely at this and will be in contact with the manufacturer in question to discuss and assess the complaint.
We will contact you within 2 weeks to deal with the complaint.
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions that BIG BOSS uses for remote product purchases:
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions:
1. Entrepreneur: the legal entity, namely Kooptex, that offers its products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance agreement: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is made of one or more techniques for communication on distance;
4. Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur coming together in the same room at the same time;
5. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Day: calendar day;
8. Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
9. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Road and Country 24
2661 DB Bergschenhoek
085 064 6666
Available Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Chamber of Commerce number: 66608198
VAT number: NL856629169B01
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur's premises and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they can be read by the consumer. consumer can be stored in a simple manner on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and, in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is the most appropriate for him. is most favorable.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
• the price including taxes;
• any costs of delivery;
• the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
• whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
• the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
• the term for accepting the offer or the term for adhering to the price;
• the amount of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
• if the agreement is archived after the conclusion, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
• the way in which the consumer can become aware of actions he does not want before concluding the agreement, as well as the way in which he can rectify these before the agreement is concluded;
• any languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
• the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
• the minimum duration of the distance agreement in the case of an agreement that extends to continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
5. The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
a. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information about existing after-sales service and warranties;
d. the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of an indefinite duration.
6. If the entrepreneur has committed himself to delivering a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons for at least fourteen days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 6b - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. When services are provided, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons for at least fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the contract.
2. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest with the delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be borne at most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
b) which are clearly personal in nature;
c) which cannot be returned due to their nature;
d) that can spoil or age quickly;
e) the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f) for loose newspapers and magazines;
g) for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a) regarding accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a specific date or during a specific period;
b) of which the delivery has started with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
c) regarding betting and lotteries.
4. You cannot make use of the right of withdrawal if the fitting and trying of the product shows traces of use, as a result of which the product has become 100% unsaleable. The product has been used more than it would have been done in the store. The depreciation of the product is 100%.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
a) they are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
b) the consumer has the authority to terminate the contract on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
6.During the discount, Big Boss reserves the right to accommodate differences. Both the right to accommodate or not accommodate differences and the way in which differences are accommodated. Big Boss reserves the right to pay the difference in the form of a value check in the branches. Big Boss reserves the right to pay the difference in the online shop in the form of a discount code.
7. The prices in the shopping cart are binding. The prices elsewhere on the webshop and/or in marketing communications are subject to typing errors.
Article 10 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and/or government regulations.
2. A scheme offered as a guarantee by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can enforce against the entrepreneur with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur on the basis of the law and/or the distance contract.
Article 11 - Delivery and performance
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one month after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
4. In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Duration Transactions
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. An agreement entered into for a definite period has a maximum term of two years. If it has been agreed that the distance agreement will be extended if the consumer remains silent, the agreement will be continued as an agreement for an indefinite period of time and the notice period after continuation of the agreement will be a maximum of one month.
Article 13 - Payment
1. Insofar as not agreed later, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or, in the case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after the documents relating to this agreement have been issued. .
2. When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. When advance payment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
4. In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
Article 15 - Additional or deviating provisions
1. Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
2. Prizes that the entrepreneur makes available with promotions are strictly personal and not transferable to others.
3. No rights or obligations can be derived from the entrepreneur from prizes awarded or made available by the entrepreneur.
4. The entrepreneur reserves the right to make public use of the data of the winner, customer, visitor to the webshop www.bigbossfashion.nl, social media channels and shops in promotions. If the winner or winner is not willing to cooperate with the above conditions, the entrepreneur reserves the right to award the prize to another person.
We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company Information
Company name: Kooptex
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 6660 8198
VAT number: NL856629169B01.
E-mail address: email@example.com
a. We can, within the framework of a concluded agreement, make you offers about similar products and services, provided that you have not objected to the provision of these. The possibility to object is stated at the time of providing your data. In addition, in each communication you will be given the opportunity to object to further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions.
b. When your e-mail address is collected for reasons other than in the context of a contract, it will not be used to transmit unsolicited communications if you have not given your consent.
2. Postal Address
We only use your postal address to send information that you have requested.
3. Phone number
We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
4. Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
1. the data processing is necessary for:
a. the performance of an agreement concluded with you;
b. the proper fulfillment of a public-law task;
c. the pursuit of our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest), or;
2. you have given permission for the processing when collecting this. In any case, we do not store your data longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Special personal data
In the context of offering products or services that may interest you, we may pass on data of individuals who have made their data available to organizations with which we have a contractual relationship, when this is necessary;
a. for the performance of an agreement concluded with you;
b. for the proper fulfillment of a public-law task;
c. for the purposes of our legitimate interest unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest. If the above grounds do not apply, we will ask for your permission before sharing the data with third parties.
7. Transferring and receiving data security
a. We have put in place the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or alteration of information we receive on our site;
8. Data storage security
a. A secure connection is used on the page where you provide personal data.
b. We store as little customer data as possible and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database at all, unless there is no other way.
9. Access to Your Information
On request, we inform visitors of our website about the personal data that is processed from them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or removed. If you would like to access this information or correct your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
a. At the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. On the following telephone number: 085 064 6665
Bigbossfashion.nl hereby grants you access to www.bigbossfashion.nl and invites you to buy what is offered.
Bigbossfashion.nl thereby reserves the right to change the content or remove parts at any time without having to notify you.
Bigbossfashion.nl makes every effort to update and/or supplement the content of www.bigbossfashion.nl as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
The materials offered on www.bigbossfashion.nl are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to correctness. These materials can change at any time without prior notice from bigbossfashion.nl
Specifically for prices and other information about products on www.bigbossfashion.nl, obvious programming and typing errors apply. You cannot claim an agreement with bigbossfashion.nl based on such errors. bigbossfashion.nl can never accept liability for hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on www.bigbossfashion.nl.
All intellectual property rights concerning these materials are held by bigbossfashion.nl.
Copying, distribution and any other use of these materials is not permitted without written permission from bigbossfashion.nl, except for and only insofar otherwise established in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless stated otherwise at specific materials.
This disclaimer may change from time to time.